Monday, January 9, 2012

Whale done!

Here's a fun card I put together using a cute whale from the Just Because cartridge  I wanted the background to look "watery" so I used paper from the DCWV Celebration Stack with a swirly design. To get the wavy white strip for my sentiment, I used my 12" decorative cutter from Creative Memories. I used Stampin' Up! Night of Navy for the dark background and to stamp the sentiments and ink up the edges. Sentiment stamps are from Scrappy Moms and Hero Arts.



Thanks for stopping by to take a look!  Have a great week!

4 comments:

  1. Love this card! The whale is cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cute! Love the googlly eyes. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the cards especially the ones with the Cricut!!! Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on being the featured card maker this week. Your cards a fun and whimsical. I like how you layer your cards. Thanks for sharing your work .

    ReplyDelete