Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Hugs

Here's a card I whipped up tonight using scraps from my last two projects. I taped together the strips of paper, trimmed to size, backed with SU Very Vanilla card stock trimmed with my favorite SU border punch. The butterfly was cut using a Provocraft die in the Cuttlebug - first from vanilla card stock, then from vellum.  The sentiment is from Scrappy Moms.



I was trying to do something totally different based on a Make it Monday video I watched last night, but nothing was working out, so I picked through the pile of scraps on the corner of my table and this is what happened! Hope you enjoy it!

2 comments:

  1. That butterfly looks amazing done with card stock and vellum! What a beautiful, delicate look! The background looks great too with all of those different designer papers! NJ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful card! I'm inspired by your commitment not to spend any money this year on supplies... I'm looking forward to seeing what you create. Love the butterfly :)

    ReplyDelete