Saturday, March 16, 2013

OWH Midweek Throwdown Color Challenge: Blue and Green


The Midweek Throwdown Challenge this week at OWH is to make a card using green and blue, with a splash of orange if you dare! I inked up my new "Write Soon Minnow" set from Stamper's Best, using OWH Sketch 61 and paper from My Minds Eye.

This cute stamp set makes me chuckle, and reminds me of a summer day at the lake....which is a great way to take my mind off the snowstorms and subzero temps we've been having here in ND!

I hope you're having a great weekend!  Let "minnow" how things are going in your corner of the world!

Blessings,
Shari B

3 comments:

  1. This is just adorable Shari! I coildn't resist these new Stampers Best sets and got mine a couple of days ago. Now just to find some time to ink them up. I just love that you paper pieced it too... One of the reasons I couldn't pass them up is that they look perfect for paper piecing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the paper you used for the fish--perfect! Like the scallop waves too! Bring on spring- enough of the snow! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shari, This card is just darling and I love the touches of oranges in your paper and the dot (heart) in your "i". You brought it all together nicely. Letting you know how we are doing here in Ma: it is in the twenties and quite windy. Can't wait for spring to arrive. I wish you a quick arrival of spring also. This winter has been too long for all of us. Enjoy your upcoming week.

    ReplyDelete