Saturday, March 23, 2013

Country Life Love

Just a quick post to share this card I made using  the Country Life cricut cartridge.  I had a little trouble assembling the hen without the bottom gold layer showing, so I inked all the edges brown. Adds a nice touch to the card, I think! Don't you love it when things seem to be going horribly wrong but everything is good in the end?

The background paper is from My Minds Eye...I am loving the 6X6 pads that Michael's is carrying from MME right now!  Now if I can only continue to use it up and stop hoarding it! The sentiment is from my Scrappy Moms "Mini Messages" set....I'm loving that set too!


Thanks for stopping by to take a look!

Blessings,
Shari B

1 comment:

  1. I love this "folksy" card! You did a fantastic job on the hen.

    ReplyDelete