Monday, May 26, 2014

OWH Sketch Challenge #226

Hello, crafty ones. Playing along with the OWH Sketch Challenge today. I am trying to finish up a box of cards to ship to OWH, and this week's sketch worked great with this moose from the Campin' Critters Cricut cartridge.






I haven't been posting many cards lately, so thought I'd share some of the other cards I've made with Campin' Critters.

















I hope everyone had a wonderful Memorial Day weekend! Thanks for stopping by to take a look!

Blessings,
Shari B

Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

4 comments:

  1. Shari, these are all adorable "critter" cards and will be loved by all the recipients. Great cartridge to work with. Enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute! Your color and paper combinations are terrific! I would LOVE to get one of these in the mail. I love the two different sized goggly eyes, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the sketch Sheri. These are such adorable critter cards that will bring smiles to whoever gets them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I miss getting to visit blogs as often as I used too. These, as usual, adorable! The skunk sentiment is great. Nice work Shari. I'm glad I didn't miss these. :)

    ReplyDelete