Saturday, February 16, 2013

Chevron Challenge



Chevrons are one of my favorite trends in card making, so I jumped right in on the Chevron Challenge for the OWH Virtual Card Making Party! This card features Doll 3 from the Paisley Cricut Cartridge, cut at 3 1/4". the DP is from MME, and card stock from SU! The "Love You" stamp is from Scrappy Mom's Mini Messages set.



In this non-chevron version, the doll was cut at 3 1/2", and again I used DP from MME. The doily die cut is from a ColorBok set.





Thanks for stopping by to take a peek!  The next challenge is a kids card with a critter, which is my favorite type of card to make for OWH!

Blessings,
Shari B

4 comments:

  1. Oh fun! What cute little dolls! That looks like it would be a fun cartridge. I love them both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this cartridge but have never tried the dolls. Yours are so cute and I love the rainbow chevron paper! Thanks for playing along in my challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are both cute, and I just love how you added the embossing to both dolls! I really like that chevron design in the paper too! Cute!!

    ReplyDelete