Monday, July 9, 2012

OWH Sketch Challenge #128




For this week's OWH Sketch Challenge, I gathered up some clouds I had cut for another project and pulled out my Loads of Love stamps from SU!  I grabbed DP from PTI (I know, I've been using this a LOT lately) and DCWV Linen Stack. The truck chassis is paper pieced, and the pups and tires are colored with copics.


I normally don't use a sentiment inside my OWH cards, but in this one I stamped "Thought you could use a little pickup".  Hee hee.  I might try some variations on this theme, as the little pickup was really fun to do!

Have a wonderful week! Thanks for stopping by to take a look!  :)

Blessings,
Shari B

5 comments:

  1. very cute card charlsie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! Love it all...the use of the clouds is genius! TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shari, this was a terrific card. I love that you thought of the clouds. My mind doesn't work that good. I also love the paper you used. I'll look forward to seeing more creations with that cute little truck. Enjoy your week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! I love punny cards and may try a card using the "pickup" line. Your cooors are great. I lived in Alaska for three years & now is the time to visit...when it's the land of the midnight sun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable, Shari! I love the paper pieced truck! And the clouds are so cute. Thanks for joining us in this week's OWH Stars & Stamps Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete