Sunday, April 15, 2012

You're TREE-mendous!

Today was my birthday and what better way to spend the day than making cards!



I made nine of these for Operation Write Home with the help of my friend Ute and sister Kathy.This card was made using a tree cut at 3" from the Give a Hoot cartridge. The sentiment is from Scrappy Moms and we used a couple of Cuttlebug folders for texture. This one's a little "punny" so I'm linking it up to the OWH Make Em Laugh Bloghog.



We also made a couple of "thanks dad" cards using paper from Recollections, a stamp from Stampin' Up, and Early Espresso for layering and inking. This one was fun and went together fairly quick once we figured out how to line up the plaid!

All in all, a productive crafternoon!

Blessings,
Shari B

1 comment:

  1. Happy belated birthday, Shari! If I had been on Facebook in the last week and a half I might have caught it. :) Hope it was a great day!

    ReplyDelete