Saturday, February 4, 2012

Unfrogettable...that's what you are...


Today's card features a silly little frog cut from the new Creative Memories "This and That" cartridge.  My friend Nadine is a CM consultant and let's me play with the new CM cartridges when they come out! The frog is cut at 2 1/2".  I used the same green for all layers, inking the edges with Peeled Paint distress ink.  Once it was all put together, I ran it through the Cuttlebug   I used my little heart shaped punch for the eyes, adding black gems for the eyeballs.  The grass and lilies were stamped using the Daydreamers set from Papertrey.  Love that set! Sentiment is from Stampin' Up! and I cut the cloud on the Cricut.  The lily pad was made from an oval shape. which I trimmed and inked.  Some swirls in the water and some polka dot ribbon finish it up.  Whew!  It took lots of trial and error before this one came together, but I'm pleased with the finished product!

No comments:

Post a Comment